Thursday, June 23, 2011

New Look

I should be sleeping. I'm exhausted. It's been a long week. Tomorrow is Friday. I have big plans for the weekend. I should be sleeping. Instead, I'm reading through old blog posts and remembering my little kids when they were so much littler. I'm also wondering why no one has ever complained about the gorgeous navy blue background with white type... 'cause it's really hard to read! Halfway through reading the second post I gave up and dove into the "Design" tab of blogger. (Back when I set the blog up there was one design- with many colors. All the choices now are sooo exciting!) I think this one will be much easier to read... if not, please speak up. And now, sleep...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I read you through google reader so I never noticed it before.

Ana Monahan said...

At least I have one reader! I assumed I never heard anything because all of our relatives just look at the pictures and skip the text... :-)

Kara said...

I didn't want to hurt your feelings in case you were devoted to white text on navy :-) This is SO much easier, thank you!