Sunday, May 16, 2010

St. Augustine

In July, we traveled to St. Augustine, FL for Mommy's cousin's wedding. I'll be honest- I was not particularly excited about Florida in July. I mean, we live in the Northeast! We need some fun in the sun many months of the year. But July around here is pretty nice... and I was absolutely dreading the heat and humidity I thought we would find down south. It turned out to be a FABULOUS vacation! The beach was absolutely gorgeous, and the water... it was like a perfectly temperate bath. We kids loved every minute of it, as did we! The best part, though, was the wedding and getting to see our wonderful family! Two tired girls made it very difficult to get any good photos, so these are mostly of the beach. Congratulations Sasha and Perry- we are so happy for you!



























No comments: