Maia decided to give up her nap completely about... a month ago, hence the complete dearth of posts. It's been a tough transition for her, and for Mommy! She is going to bed very early, and relatively quickly, which does allow Mommy to have an evening. But... her fuse is a wee bit shorter than it used to be, and things that never upset her before are leaving her quickly in tears. It's been a big period of change for her, and we're reassuring her with love, love, love as much as we possibly can. She continues to adore Cec, and it's incredibly sweet to watch them together.
I wish I could write charming stories of what we've been up to the last month (lots of travel and adventure), but for the moment I'll have to settle for posting as many photos as I can... Enjoy!
The Cecilys...
No comments:
Post a Comment